I am a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register, General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and The UK Register of IBS Therapists.
Complementary and Natural HealthCare Council (CNHC) registered, the Department of Health recommends you consult with someone who is CNHC registered. As such, I take pride in adhering to the strict codes of ethics.
My Hypnotherapy qualifications include:
- Master Practitioner Diploma in Applied Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Stress Management
- Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Practical NLP
- Registered General Nurse
- Orthopaedic Nursing Certificate
- Adult Teaching Qualifications
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- IBS Therapist
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and supervision are mandatory and something that I find stimulating and enjoy immensely. Continuing to undertake additional training, attend master classes, seminars, conferences and workshops not only strengthens my knowledge and skills but also my enthusiasm.
These are some examples of the additional training that I’ve undertaken:
Pain Management; IBS; Hypertension; Mindfulness; Weight management and Virtual Gastric Banding; Anxiety, separation anxiety; bed wetting (nocturnal enuresis), phobias, low self-esteem.
Children’s Hypnotherapy: I have been trained by Lynda Hudson who is the recognised UK expert on Children’s Hypnotherapy, Lecturer in Clinical Hypnosis at the London College of Clinical Hypnosis.
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked
- Covered by full professional indemnity insurance