I am a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register, General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and The UK Register of IBS Therapists.
Complementary and Natural HealthCare Council (CNHC) registered, the Department of Health recommends you consult with someone who is CNHC registered. As such, I take pride in adhering to the strict codes of ethics.
My Hypnotherapy qualifications include:
- Master Practitioner Diploma in Applied Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Children and Teens Practitioner Hypnotherapy Diploma
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Stress Management
- Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Practical N.L.P.
- Registered General Nurse (Former)
- Orthopaedic Nursing Certificate
- Adult Teaching Qualifications
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- IBS Therapist
- Reiki Master Practitioner
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and supervision are mandatory and something that I find stimulating and enjoy immensely. Continuing to undertake additional training, attend master classes, seminars, conferences and workshops not only strengthens my knowledge and skills but also my enthusiasm.